3.21.2009

:: Movie Review: DUPLICITY ::

:: So last night P & I went to DUPLICITY - It was opening night here and I don't think I've ever been to a movie on opening night. It was CRAZY busy! We walked in and ran into a whole bunch of friends we knew...you would think we live in a small town and we had nothing better to do on a stormy Spring night than go to a movie!?!!? ::


:: Well, I expected quite a bit from this movie and sadly I am reporting that it is a rental. Not that it wasn't good; it just felt like a lot of hype and not much follow through. Now I LoVe Julia & Clive (yeah, we're on a first name basis, ha ha), and that's what sold me on this movie, plus it wasn't specifically a chick flick nor a movie all the guys would congregate to see and that was nice, it was a happy balance for date night ::

:: However, in my opinion I would say it's a rental. It was good, don't get me wrong, it just wasn't "blow my socks off fabulous!". It had lots of great twists and turns and was fairly clean. I would give it 3 stars out of 5 ::

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin