9.27.2011

: Home :

We've been in our new home for 4 days..the first day was a bit of a gong show as we were basically cleaning the kitchen for that whole day {2 of us on cleaning duty and we only partially finished the kitchen!}. You know a house is dirty when cleaning the kitchen takes as long as it should take to clean the whole house!!!

At any rate, we're in {thanks to a bunch of helpful friends & family!} and we're doing our best to settle into life and find everything that we've packed away!

In the meantime I'll leave you with one of my favorite commercials right now:



Long live the home! Happy Tuesday everyone, I'll be happy when life is back to normal and when we're all settled in our new home!

{XoXo}


4 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Yay for friends willing to scrub a new house into a new home!!! Can't wait to hear where you've moved!

Hey... my verification word has cole in it today! :-)

Nadine said...

Congrats on the new home!

I would have come to help you clean. I'm weird like that, I love the feeling of knowing just how clean your house is. Rather than an assumption of if it was cleaned.

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new place!!

Laura said...

Yay for moving! I'm proud of you and your patience while God worked out all the details for your perfect home :)
Can't wait to see it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin