3.09.2007

:: We're ready to go ::

:: Well, I think we are almost ready to head out on the Jet Plane tomorrow morning (bright & early). Thankfully we are headed to warmer weather, a pool & hopefully some really good mexican food :: :: Here's Jacob's suitcase - packed to the brim!!! ::
:: Here is ours - we just have throw in our bathroom stuff and then we will be good to go ::
:: And here is a picture of Jacob "helping" me with dinner the other night - what a goofy kid! ::
:: If you noticed all of our clothes are packed in zip-lock bags - I have been doing this for probably the last 10 years. I always roll my (now our) clothes and put them in zip-lock bags, it is the best way to pack - it's organized and very compact! So all we have to do tonight is finish the last minute things like putting the carry on together with all the baby stuff that is quite the task in itself and then at 7:30 pm I am heading out for a mani/pedi...which is well deserved after all of the packing, cleaning, organizing etc. I have done this week. So I will be sure to enjoy my alone time! ::
:: So have a great couple weeks and check for updates, we have a computer in the house we are staying in so I will probably update my blog every few days or so...FYI: Amanda, I ran into Kim the other day and found out that your MIL is on the same flight as us - so that should be fun! ::


:: Happy Spring Break Everyone ::

7 comments:

k&s said...

i was wondering what was with the ziploc bags... i'll have to try that next trip we take.

have fun!
steph

Amanda said...

HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! KEEP US UPDATED AND SHOW OFF THE TANNED BOD! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE A BLAST!!
TOO FUNNY ABOUT MY MIL BEING ON YOUR FLIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Be home now. I miss you!
Kristin

Canadian Kristin said...

NOW are you home?!?!?!?!?!

Nickie said...

It's been two weeks...where are you? We need stories! We need pictures!

Jessi said...

Ok, I know that you're back, you've been back for almost a week and still not pictures...must be super busy with the move, I'll forgive you this time, but post some pictures soon! Love, Jessi and Halle

Candice said...

Shawna, WHERE ARE YOU??? Let me know if I can do anything to make your move easier. Not the most fun time, but you will LOVE being in a house...trust me!!

Can't wait for the pics of your trip and all the fun stories. Is Jacob walking yet?! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin