3.07.2008

:: The Plan ::

:: Yesterday when we were out in the front drive waiting for Paul to return from work, we saw these beautiful blooms coming out of Claudia's garden ::

:: I couldn't help myself, I had to go and take some shots of them, because before you know it the rain will come and they will disappear into the ground for another year ::

:: So this is the plan. Since I didn't send a thank you note over to Claudia when I first received the bag of goodies (which is truly out of the norm for me). I am going to print off one of these photo's of her beautiful blooms and fasten it to a card ::

:: Please help me by voting on which shot you like the best ::

:: Thanks Peeps -- I'm off to continue organizing for the Kidswap (FYI :: it's tomorrow (Sat) at the Cloverdale fairgrounds, doors open @ 9:00 am) ::



7 comments:

CJ said...

I'd have to say the picture I like most is the one looking down over the flowers... I always like to see the inside of flowers...

Rachel said...

I like the composition of the second photo best.

Mom said...

I like the first one...you can see the flower's faces

Christy said...

I like the second one with the view from the side best!

kevin and steph said...

the first one is my vote. why? color, texture and composition.

susan santos said...

My vote is #1 - although they are all pretty.

Keri's Collage... said...

I like the one where you are looking down on them!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin