10.07.2008

:: Around My House ::

:: I love to decorate, I don't take much time to re-think my home as running around after two little ones and just keeping the house organized is enough of a job in itself! However that doesn't stop me from decorating at the end of September to welcome Fall indoors :: :: Here is a decor board I put together of all my Fall decor, hope you love it as much as I loved decorating ::

:: PS. Candy Corn was my new element to use this year ~ I didn't have ANY cash to put towards decorating, but I had $5 in my pocket and instead of a Starbucks I decided on the Candy Corn...let me tell you, it was a tough decision! ::

4 comments:

Christy said...

Wanna come over and decorate my house?

Lisa B. said...

Beautiful.

The Samy's said...

Looks like Fall to me!

The Samy's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin