10.08.2008

:: New Release ::

:: I know, I know...it's still early in October, but Christmas is right around the corner! ::

:: Yesterday Travis Cottrell {he is the worship leader for Beth Moore Ministries} just released a new Christmas album called "RING THE BELLS" ::


:: You can go to his website and get a snip-it of the sounds on his new album, I can't wait to get my hands on it! ::

:: Music is such a huge thing in my life; I was raised listening to 106.5 fm all night long. It planted good seeds & we now do the same thing with our boys ::

:: All in all, I love music. It's not often that I don't have some sort of music playing in my home, car or head. When I am weak I listen to music, when I am strong I listen to music, when I'm happy, when I'm sad...I listen. The impact music can have on my life is huge ::

:: I do think of the music that will be in heaven and the music that I want played at my funeral. It may be morbid but, that's me. Deal with it ::

:: Anyway, grab his new cd and get in the spirit - you'll love it! ::

8 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmm....I am curiously interested!

Amanda said...

I will have to check it out! I LOVE Christmas music!

Lisa B. said...

Thanks for the suggestion...I love adding a new Christmas CD every year!

Laura said...

Nothing beats Christmas music! Thanks for the suggestion... the cover even looks inspiring :)

Nickie said...

Just went to his site to listen - LOVE IT!

turningoveranewleaf said...

much to my husband's dismay, i've already dug out the christmas music (hey, that way it's readily available :)
this new one sounds good- thanks!
steph

Tawn said...

OK - so it's not Christmas without Harry Connick Jr. and Amy Grant. And Steven Curtis Chapman. And Micheal W. Smith. SO - when I heard this, I became MORE homesick for Christmas!! Sounds like another title to add to the "standards"!!

sticker said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!
age of conan power leveling

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin