2.19.2011

:: Overwhelmed ::

:: Happy Weekend Lovlies! ::

:: We've been busy little bees this weekend, as of Friday we listed our little love nest for sale. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing {which seems random as it means selling and buying the biggest item we own!} ::
:: Anyways, I wanted to write and let you know about a super sweet post one of my fabulous friends wrote --- seriously, I was floored by her sweet words and I am truly flattered to call her my friend! ::


:: So go here and visit her blog - she is a SAHM with superpowers! You can also check out her just bloomed photography company Red Fish Blue Fish Photography ::

:: Mo, you are a woman with love, grace and such a way with words! Love you fo 'eva! ;) ::

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your three level split! Happy Housing Adventures to you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin