1.09.2007

:: So much to update, so little time ::

I think our power is going to go out – it has fluctuated three or four times in the last hour!

So I may not get through this post without it going out, so here goes…

Last night our little one got sick, we got home from a little celebration for Connor Dean at our Cell Group and we put him to bed. Right to sleep he went for about 15 minutes than every few minutes after that he was getting up and groaning. So I put him down for the last time on his back (I had been elevating him due to his runny nose) and I came into the den to download some pictures when I heard him kinda cough and make a funny noise followed by the sound of him choking. So I run in and grab him, flip him upside down and felt the puke run out of his mouth into my hand and onto the mattress. Poor little guy, he didn’t know what hit him. He has never been a “puky” type baby, so it was quite surprising to us that this would happen. I was just thankful I was close by and could hear him, because if I were downstairs I probably wouldn’t have heard him! Yikes. He seems to be back to his normal self today, although he still has some signs of the cold that he has been fighting off. So I am sure that by Friday he will be back to his normal self :)

And so on Friday I am going to take pictures of him for the Regis & Kelly “Beautiful Baby” Contest (I have a few already but I want to try and get a better one as it has to be from the last month or so) – if you have a babe at home, than you should enter them too…heck you may get a free trip to NY out of it – Wouldn’t that be a blast :)

Here is the link: http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/index.html

Well, I am getting some work down around the house that has been on my “to-do” list since September; I guess it’s about time that I accomplish the petty tasks!?!?! So I am trying to tie up those loose ends around here this afternoon and then I will probably try and do some scrapbooking…I only have 3 pages completed out of our 2006 album! I guess I was a little busy in 2006 :)

Hope you are all well :: I will be posting a few pic’s of Jacob that I may submit to Regis & Kelly so please cast your vote!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Yeah, the gagging/choking sound is familiar around our house right now too. Braeden has been doing that too cause he coughs so hard and then comes... Good times!
I may enter both my boys in that contest...you never know :)

Canadian Kristin said...

Poor Jacob. He was in such a good mood last night, you'd never know he was on the verge of...gack! Glad he's feeling better today already! Isn't it great how quickly these little people get over a bug!
Jacob is DEFINITELY a "cutest baby"!

Canadian Kristin said...

Oh.....and when are we going to scrapbook again?!?!? COME ON OVER!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin