10.31.2007

:: Baby No. 2 Update ::

:: So, with a very uneventful night I decided to go into my doctor's office to have my membranes stripped again. When she walked into the room, she's said "your still here!?!?!" um..yes, evidently! ::
:: She was so surprised because she said I was "so ready to go" on Monday and thought that it would have done the trick stripping the membranes on Monday. But apparently it didn't do much because my contractions slowed down even though I was out on my feet all day yesterday ::
:: So she checked me again and said I am "so ready to go" (where have I heard that before!) but now I am "easily 4 cm dilated" and still 80% effaced. She said that if she were to break my water that I would go into labour. She has put me on the induction list at SMH but they won't call me until I'm 41 weeks pregnant and I won't be there until Sunday. Lucky girl I am, I haven't even felt the pain of getting to 4 cm's - but I was 5 cm's when I went into labour with Jacob, so we're all hoping that this is going to happen sooner than later ::
:: The doctor said that when it happens, it will be quick..she said really quick as the only thing that is holding back the head is the sack of water (don'tcha just love all these details!!) ::
:: So that is my update for today, if anything happens I may get on here to update this then again , I may not...I wouldn't mind going into labour today, but please pray that I have the baby on the 1st as I REALLY don't want a Halloween baby! ::
:: Thanks Ya'll! ::

1 comment:

Kori's House said...

Are you saying you walked into the Dr's office and ASKED for this to be done!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin