12.02.2008

:: Daddy does Bathtime ::

:: I was downloading all of the pictures off my camera and I came across these from last week, apparently while I was out one night the boys had bath time, and boy does Daddy do bath time different to Mama! ::

:: No normal woman {who has to clean up after two toddlers all day} would ever fill a tub that full! Especially with two rambunctious boys! ::

:: But I will admit it does look fun! ::
:: Can you imagine the giggles coming from that bathtub!?!?! ::
:: The boys got the royal treatment with towels wrapped around the waist just like Daddy does ::
:: How cute are they!?! ::
:: That's amazing, he got them bathed, dried and not drowned all while documenting the whole thing for my viewing pleasure, great job babe! ::


10 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

THAT IS SO CUTE. & I love that he photographed it!!! Soo sweet!!

Treena said...

Shawna you have 2 of the most adorable boys I've seen! What great 'Daddy' time :)

Crystal said...

that is adorable;)

Lisa B. said...

I can hear the laughter coming from the tub.

And what little men you have, with towels around their waists like big boys!

So fun! Great job Pauly :-)

Carrie said...

Cute!

Joanne said...

Funny, the first thing I thought was...wow...high water line...I guess it's go big or go home for Pauly! Love the pics...love the boys more!

Nadine said...

Looks like FUN!! I love the documentation of the event. Too cute! :)

Sarah said...

I thought the water looked high! LOL!
I looooove the towels, so cute!

Amanda said...

Makena is lucky if she gets more than an inch or two of water! hahaha! Great pics taken by Mr. Paul! And such cute little men with their towels.

The Samy's said...

Cute pictures, things to look forward too and trust me, Bobby will fill the tub like that all the time!
Such cute littel guys Shawna

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin