2.01.2008

:: Josh 'N Laura ::


:: We had the pleasure of attending the union of Josh and Laura last weekend...snow and all! I was up early to go to Laura's Parent's place to do Laura's hair along with her sisters who were her Matron's of Honour - Here are the pictures from the day ::
:: Laura's Bouquet ::


:: Giving his last daughter away :::: Josh n' Laura - I don't know what it is about me but I like head-less photos :: :: Candle light :::: Becoming Mr. & Mrs. ::
:: Preparing to light the unity candle :::: Yee Haw - It's official - They are MARRIED!!! :::: Zee Rings :::: Zee Flowergirl ~ Isabella : :: Bride 'n Groom and their folks :::: Blushing Bride with her Sisters (Lisa on Left - Krista on Right )
:: Reception Shots @ Westwood Plateu ::

:: Favors ::
:: We had a super fun time @ our table...we had a group of couples who were just there to have fun ~ To say the least we were the "loud" table! It was a fabulous night! ::

:: Andre & Nadia ::
:: Centerpeice :::: Jordan, Amanda & Baby Fro ::
:: Details :::: Dave & Crystal ::
:: Happy Honeymooning in the Dominican Josh 'n Laura - We pray God's richest blessing on your union and your new life together! ::



2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. I have to say, I'm a fan of the "headless" photo too, obviously. Her and her sisters look so much alike, and I love those guest favors. Mmm, I love weddings!!

Christy said...

Looks like it was a great wedding.......I'm sure if they braved the cold there would be some awesome snow shots!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin