12.15.2008

:: Busy Busy Busy ::

:: Well we have been busy around here doing what we do best, living! ::

:: Here are some shots to get you caught up on the action that has been our life in the past week or so ::

:: We enjoyed the Christmas Train @ Stanley Park with our friends M&C and two of their kids, after the train we went to the Old Spagetti factory, this has been a tradition of ours {as in my family} for years, and I'm sure glad we started it with our family now. The boys had a blast and we had fun watching their excitement ~ Thanks M&C for a great night! ::
:: Jacob enjoying watching the toy trains go round and round ::
:: Cole & Paul enjoying the lights ::
:: Me and my boys ::
:: The boys watching the tracks go by ::
:: Waiting to leave the station ::
:: "Mommy Mommy I lost my mitten!" 10 points for you if you know what book that quote is from ::
:: The clan {sans me} enjoying the display ::
:: We "decked the halls" around our place with all things Christmas ::

:: We've enjoyed watching the weather get more "winter" like around here, here is our house as of Saturday night. Paul just put up the lights just in time....they were finished about 4 hours before it started to snow ::

:: We enjoyed a lovely brunch @ Uncle Michael & Auntie Jen's Place,with Santa & all! ::

:: What a great time we had M&J, thanks for the fun and the memories! ::



:: I made these cute little guys to take to the brunch, they were super easy to do and so much fun to eat, plus they even tasted SO good! You can find the tutorial here on Bakerella ::



:: We took in the production with Paul's Nanny & Papa, his parents & my parents at our church and then met up with J&L for a light turkey dinner after ::

:: Okay, so that brings us almost up to date, however I have one more thing to say, so I'll post this then be right back with a fun post to get you guys in the Spirit! ::



1 comment:

cathy said...

So glad to read your fun update! I love how your friends and families have such wonderful traditions.

I would like to do more of that with our family in the coming years.

Happy Holidays!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin