6.03.2009

:: T + B Wed ::

:: T + B were married in a beautiful little church right smack in the middle of Chilliwack, it was a beautiful day and everyone looked stunning! ::

:: Here is the bride walking towards her groom ::

:: The pew markers ::

:: The family praying for the nearly wed couple ::


:: It's official - they are now MR & MRS! ::


:: Starting their new life....what a delightful time! ::

:: Now on to the reception, welcoming MR & MRS! ::


:: Me and my lovely {Island Girl} Jenn ::


:: The atrium at Minter Gardens looked beautiful! ::


:: Handsome Paul, Tony & Jenn's other half Sean ::


:: Cutting the cake ::


:: Seating arrangement ::


:: Beautiful centerpieces ::


:: Tony didn't understand that on my camera you have to look through the viewfinder -- this is the lovely shot he took of me trying to explain it to him! ::


:: That's better; handsome Paul & me at the reception ::


:: My place setting ::


:: Congratulations T + B --- Welcome to the married club! It's a great place to be! Enjoy your honeymoon in Hawaii! ::

:: XO - P & S ::

10 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a perfect, blessed day :) I love all the details, everything was done so elegantly. I think I'll be seeing the newly weds around - they are renting Lisa and Wes' basement suite! Should be fun :)

jamiedelaine said...

Totally beautiful! I wish I had gotten to shoot it! :( Do you know who their photographer was? Can't wait to see more photos!! Her dress is gorgeous.

Joanne said...

Gorgeous wedding....looks like everything was just perfect for the happy couple. Great job on the cake, hon.....simple elegance

Jenn said...

Love it! Such good times! Love how in the pic of the boys their hands are behind their back....cause they are holding beers....ahhh Sean, always with a beer.
Love ya!
XOXO

Shawna said...

It was a great day!
Jamie, here is the photographers site:
http://www.saraborck.com/index.html

Christy said...

How much do I LOVE the uber close face shot of you! Gotta say there was so out loud laughing going on over here!
Anyways, very VERY elegant and beautiful wedding! Glad you had a great time.
Smooches!

Lisa B. said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day....I love peonies, such a great wedding flower!

I agree with Christy, I love Tony's pic of you...so great! Can you make it your new profile pic for your blog ;-)

cathy said...

Wow! Beautiful details!

P.S. Shawna, I love your shoes...can you dish on those!? I like how long and lean they make your legs. I need that LOL.

cathy said...

Oh, yeah and I forgot to say...nice work on their wedding cake. Beautiful!

Shawna said...

Christy: Glad I made you laugh out loud.

Lisa: No, it will not be my new profile pic.

Cathy: My shoes are from Army & Navy, I blogged about them a few months back see here: http://shawnasboys.blogspot.com/2009/03/these-shoes-are-made-for.html

ps. The shoes are baby phat and quite comfortable...I was dancing in them at 11:00 pm and I had been wearing them since 11:30 am. I'm not one to take my shoes off in public places, although that seems to be all the rage at weddings!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin