6.04.2009

:: What Fun ::

{ Mother's Day May 2009 }

:: This is a shot I took of the boys on the golf putting green, before that fateful event unfolded, you remember the one...yeah, the one where my littlest big boy didn't run down the hill, didn't turn to distract me & then didn't go bolting into the pond fully clothed on Mother's Day and then handsome Paul didn't come out of the clubhouse to say "why did you let him do that?!?!?", you remember that event dontcha!?!?!? ::


:: Well this is a super cute shot of the boys prior to that NOT happening ::


2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Such a great shot!!

Candice said...

So cute ! I thought it was an "unwritten rule" that on Mother's Day, the DADDY'S are in charge of the kiddlin's...hmmmm !

That story makes me laugh. Boys WILL be Boys :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin