12.31.2011

: 2012 :

Well we're ready to ring in the New Year in our home - banner is up, food is prepared, drinks are chilled and we're pretty excited about 2012!
{thanks to tomkat for the banner}

This Christmas I bought got a gift, a gift from me to me ;) I bought myself a special little journal -- "Q&A A 5 year journal" and tomorrow will be the first day I write in it; pretty excited to start it!
Hope you have a fabulous time welcoming the new year and a fresh start - I plan to make this a year to remember!

{XoXo}

4 comments:

Christy said...

Love the idea!
HAPPY NEW YEAR LADEROUTES :)

Anonymous said...

Love the journal idea! i just bought one for myself. Impulse buy! :)

Shawna said...

@missnickie: YaY for you - don't think I'd be able to keep a journal that's more than one line --- I imagine you would be the same ;) Happy New Year!

@Christy: Happy New Year to yooooouuuuuuuu!

susan said...

LOVE the Q&A book! I looked for it on Amazon - sold out! Bummer - I'll put it on my wish list for next year

Happy New Year to you & your family!

xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin