2.10.2012

: Foundation Friday :: 52 weeks of blessing :

I can't believe how quickly a week fills up and then flies by! And this week seemed unusually full and then proceeded to just whiz by!
So this week my challenge was to give an anonymous gift to someone I didn't know. This would be no. 50 of my 52 week challenge. So today along with purchasing my coffee -- I picked up the tab for the people behind me...such a simple pleasure that was. They don't know me; I don't know them. It was just a random act of kindness {this was the first time I have ever done this} and something I hope to do more often!

I'm up to my eyeballs in papers -- today is "sort through the office now Shawna or you'll never do it" kind of day. I love being organized and having a place for everything and everything in it's place but it's getting to that organized place that I don't really like! HA! Oh, and you'll be happy to know that I did find my little scrabble "loveyou" plaque for V-day --- it was in a box in our spare room closet, it's a good thing I went through that closet yesterday and organized it!
This weekend we don't really have any big plans, we've got a few projects on the go at home that we need to tackle, I need to do a long walk today {from recovery of a very long run} as well as a run tomorrow -- we might have some friends over on Saturday night and then we'll be at church on Sunday and I think Mr. L may have invited some friends over for Sunday night and then we'll be back at Monday - phew!

I'm really hoping that tonight if I get my work out in and get the boys to bed at a decent hour I'll be able to take a chunk out of my digi-scrap project! Have a wonderful weekend Lovelies and here's to hoping Mr.Sun comes out for us!
{XoXo}

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin