1.18.2013

: Friday Favorites! :

 WOW I can't believe how fast this past week went and now we're onto another fun filled weekend! We've got dinner plans, supper club, birthday parties & church to look forward to...So much for January being a "catch up month" :: It's great, I'm not complaining, we love being busy with life! 

I wanted to share a few of my "fave's" this week with you :: Click on photo for the link to find some for yourself! 

"Olive Authentique" products 
{specifically show is the essential oil//I use it before going to bed on my neck}
 My collection of white jugs, this has been vastly improved due to inheriting a portion of a collection. I'm so grateful for them!  Love the simplicity of them.  
{they are currently featured on my white shelves in our kitchen}
 "The Message" this is my go to book when I want to get into the word :: The Mr. got this as a gift from his church when he graduated and it has been in our coffee table ever since we married, I would say it gets opened almost daily.  I love being able to dig into the word with the simplicity of our English.
 Vase of fresh grocery store tulips.  Sometimes we all deserve a little pick me up and this one is my go-to product!  $4 later for a sweet little arrangement of tulips does the heart good!
 Ahhhhh "VOLUSPA" I got two of these candles for Christmas from my boys and I'm in LOVE!  I would never buy one for myself but as a gift they are just amazing!  This one literally smells like Hawaii!
 Well that's it for today Lovelies!  I'm off to pick up my little luvs from school :: Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! Muahhhahaha! 
{XoXO}

1 comment:

bari said...

I agree on voluspa - they are THE BEST! Worth every penny(especially the holiday scents) Have a great busy weekend!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin