1.02.2009

:: Location Location Location ::

:: Okay, so I should be making dinner, but instead my nosy nature has got me thinking...I have a lot of visitors from foreign places and I would love to know how you found me! ::

:: Here are a few visits from different locations around the world that have me stumped...either I don't know you {which is totally fine!} or I do know you and just don't have clue as to where you live! ::

:: If one of these locations is you will you please leave me a note and let me know how you found me...I'd love to know who you are! ::

:: Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom ::
:: North Vancouver, British Columbia {frequent flier here} ::
:: Cypress, Texas USA ::
:: Ashtabula, Ohio USA ::

:: Funny thing about all of the above places is that I would love to live there with you! I know, I know, I live in British Columbia...yes, but NOT North Vancouver ~ North Vancouver is a beautiful place to live! ::

:: Love to you all and thanks for visiting! And please don't be shy, I love that you visit me! ::

7 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Um, Shawna I'm your favourite visitor from Surrey. Or Slurrey. ;)

Shawna said...

Oh, sin on you Jamie....I'm a "Slurrey" girl and proud of it ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Shawna, im from Chilliwack :)

susan said...

Hey Shawna, how is that you know where people are visiting from but you don't have anything visible on your blog? sneaky!
And of course...you know I am here from freezing cold Edmonton!!!
(did you know that "Location Location Location" is a show on HGTV - one of my favs...its British and awesome!!)

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

OH MY GOSH! Thank you for stopping by! I am so happy to have found you! I love your blog and then found your cake blog and freaked! I have my own little story about wanting to do cakes since I was 16! Just doing my kid's cakes for them has really inspired me. I would love to know how to do what you do! Coming to Chicago anytime soon? Just kidding - your family and your work are lovely. Thanks for your comment!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

OH MY GOSH! Thank you for stopping by! I am so happy to have found you! I love your blog and then found your cake blog and freaked! I have my own little story about wanting to do cakes since I was 16! Just doing my kid's cakes for them has really inspired me. I would love to know how to do what you do! Coming to Chicago anytime soon? Just kidding - your family and your work are lovely. Thanks for your comment!

Shawna said...

Susan, you can look on my side bar and see something that says "sitemeter" it keeps track of all of the people I have visit...I can't see who you are but I can see that Edmonton AB has visited and the time & day you did so. It's fun just to see how many people really visit me!

Parisienne Farmgirl, thanks for stopping by...I love your blog and look forward to blogging through another year with you!

xo, *S

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin