6.11.2008

:: Didya know? ::

:: That you can input all of your favorite blogs addresses into one place and it put an update on the page, so you can manage all of your blogs without going directly to the site! How fabulous is that!?!? ::

:: I can't take credit for knowing this information, Jamie Delaine was the one to set up my account. So I owe it all to her (so go to her site and give her some props for her awesome pics) ::

:: Anyway, this is where you need to go to get Google Reader ::

:: I find that I get to read a lot more blogs because of this and in half the time because I'm not going directly to the blog ::

:: However my addiction has gotten a little out of control. I now have 55 blogs I check out - Yikes....I wonder if you are one of those blogs? Hmmmm, if your not sure if I'm checking out your blog leave a comment here and I'll add you to my list ::

:: Blog friends are GREAT ::

:: I met a new friend last night, she's a blog friend. She's so much fun, so much fun that I chatted her ear off until just before midnight last night! Thanks for meeting up with me Cathy, it was a ton of fun! ::

:: Well I'm off to do some real work, I've got three babes under the age of two here today...I should probably be paying attention to them! ::

:: If I organize myself to have them all go down for their naps at the same time I may be back today to blog about more cupcakes and maybe even some photos ::

:: Have a great day today {hopefully Mr. Sun decides to come out and shine for us} ::

4 comments:

Meg Baxter said...

Thanks, Shawna. This has already become a problem (and by problem, I mean addiction), and I've only been subscribed for 12 hours. :(

Your cupcakes look delightful, BTW.

cathy said...

Oh thank you Shawna, it was wonderful finally meeting up with you!

Nickie said...

I can't believe that you didn't know about feed readers until now!!! I love them - they make life so much easier. I hope that I made it onto your list :)

Canadian Kristin said...

Eek......so techno! But speedier blog-reading can only be a good thing! ;-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin